Sunday 18 August 2013

Butterflies.......

.......I've made a card using one of my gelli plate prints and some stamps from Artistic Outpost - the 'Happiness' plate. The butterflies are stamped with Adirondack espresso ink onto some card that had been coloured with a mixture of cosmic shimmer sprays. I used parts of the wings of the filagree butterfly on the plate to stamp the border round the edge of the card. Entering this into the August challenge on Artistic Outpost and also the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge



Donna xx

4 comments:

  1. The background has worked really well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    this is a great card I love the steampunk feel to it and the butterflies add some softness to it. I love your colour pallet and your gelli plate has done a great job
    Love it
    Ria

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by