I started off by multi stamping the bunch of tulips using masks as I went to prevent over stamping. Then I coloured them using Distress Inks....Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn and Mustard Seed....
Then masking the flowers off again I blended on Pumice Stone Distress Ink....Alpha Writing and Botanical Spray stamps. Then I used the Filigree mask from That Special Touch and some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to add a little pink border.
Then I mounted it to the front of a white card blank and added a small seam binding bow coloured with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink so it matches and then stamped a little sentiment tag.
The card blank I used was an 8" square and before mounting the front panel I cut off a strip from the front side of the card. Having done the front I repeated the process of masking, stamping and colouring to produce a matching strip on the inside back of the card.
Thanks for looking and I hope you like my creation this week......just for you :)