Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Fathers Day......

......to all the dads out there. Over at Sunday Postcard Art the theme is 'Men Only'....well considering the day it seemed appropriate! Lol! I've used a new stamp for my creation.....always looked at some of the Stampotique stamps and fancied having a play but never actually got round to buying any, well a few months ago I picked one up second hand and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to get it inked up!! So here's my 'stylish' dude all dressed up for Father's Day............
Donna xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the background, the colours and your composition Donna, a fab, fab, card! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I loved your card. Great inspiration for the theme! So glad to be back to SPA :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by