Tuesday 23 June 2015

Oh my word....

....just realised how long since I last blogged....bad blogger!! You'll never guess what I've got for you today.....CHRISTMAS! Yes you heard me right, it's Christmas, well maybe not but it's time for the launch of the first part of Sheena's Christmas collection.  There are some brilliant new embossing folders and some lovely new stamps featuring some great wording/sentiment designs.  I think you will love them :)

Here's a sample that I've made for the show featuring one of the new scenic embossing folders which as you can see is something that could be definitely used all year round......
I've used Dyna paints to create the background, simply sponging on the colour and then I ran it through the embossing folder. Then to highlight the embossing I used all three colours of Pebeo Gilding Wax. 

The launch shows will be on Create and Craft on Thursday at 8am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm and 7pm, there's bound to be lots of great demonstrations from Sheena so make sure you catch the shows if you can.

Donna xx


1 comment:

  1. Your card is so very beautiful. I am going to have to check out Dyna paints. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by