Thursday 26 September 2013

Autumn......

......I just love Autumn........ the colours, the crisp clear mornings after a slightly misty start.....it probably is my favourite season.  Well this week I'm hosting the challenge over at TagAlong so what better theme than 'Autumn Glory'.  Here's my giant tag......


I used Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die and coloured the leaves with a mixture of shimmer sprays (photo doesn't show shimmer very well unfortunately). The background was painted with acrylic, shaded with a little ink and then I stamped and embossed some branches for a little texture. Stamped a second smaller tag for the sentiment/quote.



Donna xx

6 comments:

  1. the leaves are superb I thought they were real...great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely - beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning tag, Donna. I too thought the leaves were real at first. I love the shimmer and the gorgeous organza ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic tag, great fall feeling. I love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a fantastic Tag - the leaves are so real !

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love your tattered leaves, beautifully made :)
    nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by