Tuesday 24 December 2013

Well tomorrows the big day.......

......I love Christmas Eve and I've actually got today and tomorrow off this year so that's a bonus! So Christmas music on, candles lit, the odd chocolate to eat and some family presents to wrap......the perfect Christmas Eve :)  One of the presents will have this little tag attached that I made using the Henna Mandala stamp from Creative Expressions.



The background shape was cut using a Spellbinders 2012 Heirloom Ornament  Die from a background sheet I made some time ago.  Can't remember the exact colours I used but I know it was Cosmic Shimmer sprays I used in greens and blues and then a little white spritzed over the top of the Retro Circles mask by That Special Touch.  I stamped the Henna Mandala a couple of times, cut out the central flower motif and painted with Cosmic Shimmer watercolours. Then I used Fantastic Flourish One to cut a couple of flourishes which I painted with more Cosmic Shimmer. I stamped and embossed a sentiment and then glued the whole thing together adding a few spots of gold glitter to the centre of the flower.

Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow :)

Donna xx






1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Donna! Nice to have some time off, I hope you had a great Christmas, all the best for 2014! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by