Tuesday, 14 October 2014

A bit of Kraft.....

....and one of the new frame stamps for my Creative Expressions make this week.

I used the Wrought Iron Frame singles stamp and stamped it onto a piece of white card in Potting Soil Archival Ink, then cut it out, added a bit of shading with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and mounted onto a piece of brown card
I stamped the centre bit again, cut it out, shaded it as before and mounted it onto the first piece but at a slight angle. To create the base of the card I cut a piece of Kraft card and randomly stamped the Alpha stamp all over it using Potting Soil Archival, added some shading with Gathered Twigs and a little doodled line around the edge. Then I wrapped a piece of green and ivory striped grosgrain ribbon around the middle, gluing it behind before mounting the whole thing onto a white card blank which I had shaded with Gathered Twigs.
Then I glued the stamped frame panel in place, tied a bow of the same striped ribbon and  added it to the side of the panel.  To finish it off I added another doodled line but this time around the edge of the card base.

Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for stopping by