Sunday 11 January 2015

Another little look....

....at the new dies and stamps that Sheena Douglass will be launching on Create and Craft tomorrow live from the CHA. I've used one of the scenic stamps along with the tree stamp and matching die for this sample.....
And for this one one of the frame stamp and die combinations along with the bird stamp, Cut the frame twice on this one so I could off-set it and give it a slight shadow effect....
I've used dies before to cut craft foam in order to create a home made stamp but when I tried it with these I also discovered that got enough of an embossed effect that it was picked up when you apply ink.......makes a fab silhouette stamp.  I love to get more than one use from my crafting stuff. Not a proper sample card here but a technique board, you get the idea though (did the same thing to get the branch and leaves).....
Make sure you tune in to watch the show :) 

Donna xx

1 comment:

  1. Love both the cards, and the idea of using the die cuts for a stamp is a great idea,

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by