Monday 1 June 2015

Shabby Chic.....

....is the new challenge over at Country View Challenges. This will be my last month with the Country View Crafts Design Team, it's been a lot of fun but work and other commitments mean I have to move on. So here is my penultimate make, a little shabby chic card ....
The background was made using one of my favourite techniques with an embossing folder.....I painted a piece of card (black) with some gesso and when it was dry embossed it with an embossing folders from Crafters Companions Vintage Floral range before lightly sanding it back.The images are actually taken from one of there CD-rom's  -Times Gone By. I used Sheena's Wild Rose stamps and matching dies for the floral embellishments
Why not pop over to the challenge blog and join in the fun.
Donna xx

2 comments:

  1. beautiful....you have inspired me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love your embossed background and those images are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by