Thursday 17 July 2014

Sheena's back with a four day deal....

....a lovely set of 8 5x7 embossing folders and then in addition to the four day deal she'll also have two new A5 stamp sheets. If you're a fan of Sheena's products then you won't be disappointed with these........they're lovely :)
So fancy a little sneaky look?  Here's one of the samples I've made for the shows that start this coming Monday 21st on Create and Craft...
This features one of the embossing folders 'Figgy Lane' which was coloured with distress ink, spectrum noir pens and pencils, and over stamped with a snow flurry stamp........yes pretty much through everything at this one!! Lol!
So don't forget to tune in on Monday and see some of the other lovely sample from the rest of the inkoids and some great dems by Sheena.
I'll be back with some more samples over the next few days :)
Donna xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, Donna! I think this might be my fave from the huge collection you've produced - so well done!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous... (I thought there were only 6 folders coz I can't count!! The worrying thing is I even had a picture of all 8 on my blog..) love this card, Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, looking forward to the rest

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by