Tuesday 7 October 2014

Rainbow Frame

I have a bright and colourful offering for you today, as I start my last month as part of the Creative Expressions DT.......
I used the Filigree Frame Singles Stamp, inked it up with a mixture of Peacock Feathers, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink then lightly spritzed with water before stamping. (Note: didn't ink up the wording because I intended to overlay the centre panel)....
Then I inked up just the centre and stamped the wording panel....
I cut out the coloured frame, cutting close to the edge and the sentiment and then layered the sentiment panel onto the coloured frame using a bit of 3d glue gel. Then I matted the whole thing onto a black piece of card.  To create the larger frame for the background  I inked up the stamp as shown, didn't bother missing the wording because I knew it wouldn't be seen....
I stamped the frame twice as shown below.....
Trimmed up the frame, mounted it onto black card and then added my previously made topper.  Then it was time to paint the outer frame using the same colour of distress inks that I'd used for the central panel....
Once I'd filled in areas with colour, I added some doodling....
Thanks for stopping by :)

Donna xx








1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna, I love these framed stamps, how much are they please ??? xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by