Tuesday 28 October 2014

Time to say goodbye....

....this is my last post as a member of the Creative Expressions DT because my year has come to an end......it's been a great pleasure being a member of the group and I have to thank all Sarah And Tracey for all their hard work in organising and running the team.

So for my last make I have a classic Black and White make using the Filigree Frame stamp....
This is one of those cards which is quick to do, and I mean quick, but looks elaborate enough that whoever received it would think you'd spent ages on it!! Literally all you need to do is stamp the frame in black, trim and layer onto some black card. then mount that onto a larger piece of white card and then onto a black card blank. Add a bit doodled stitching, and then arrange some pearl swirls around the edges. Finish off with a large white bow with a pearl embellishment in the middle. See told you it was a quickie!!
 Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all the visitors I've had during my time with Creative Expressions, I hope you'll still stop by from time to time :)

Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for stopping by