Tuesday 15 April 2014

Alpha Tangle....

....a bit of fun doodling today.  As part of the DT package from Creative Expressions this month I got sent the Alphabet Sprinkle mask from That Special Touch so I decided to have a play with it for this weeks make.....

Started off by blending some Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink through the mask onto a piece of white card. Then before removing the mask I added a bit of extra background interest by doing a bit of stamping with the Botanical Spray and Alpha Writing stamps and then finally before removing drew round the outline with a fine micron pen.
Then........now this is the really important bit.......I put the kettle on and made a cuppa! Well if you're going to sit and do a bit of doodling then you gotta have a brew at the same time! Lol! Once I'd filled all the letters with patterns I mounted the finished panel onto a white card blank.  Then I stamped, coloured and cut out the Zentangle Flower 3 times. I glued these in place and then glazed them with Cosmic Shimmer Varnish.
Well hope you liked my tangled alphabet card, see you again soon :)

Donna xx


1 comment:

  1. Great card Donna!!!!! Absolutely love the doodles !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by