Tuesday 8 April 2014

A Floral tag....

....for this weeks Creative Expression piece....
Right now I would normally do a little step by step for you along with some pictures........but......hands up I was happily playing and getting inky when I realised I'd finished without taking any pics! So I'll just give you a quick talk through.

Started with a plain white tag onto which I blended Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers Distress ink. Then I added a little background stamping using Alpha Writing, Ivy Corner and Botanical Spray. I made myself a little flower using the Button Floral stamp set and also stamped the sentiment from the same set. Once I'd glued it all together I decided to add a few of the bees that come with the Botanical Spray stamp, so I stamped three, coloured them in and cut them out before attaching to tag. Then finished it off with a little doodling round the edge of the tag.

See you again soon....
Donna xx

1 comment:

Hi thanks for stopping by