Tuesday 29 April 2014

Black 'n' White.......

....and playtime with one of the new Sue Wilson dies.....'Seville' from the Spanish collection. It's such a pretty die that I thought it was a shame not to let it take centre stage and keep the card fairly simply.


Started of by making a background by simply randomly stamping the fern background onto some black card and embossing it with clear embossing powder


Then to be honest it was just a case of cutting out the die in black and white and layering it up.......told you it was simple!! The sentiment was stamped and embossed in black and comes from the Steampunk Flower set. Finished it all off with a white bow topped with a dazzler.

Ooh and before I go.......if you're after some cut price crafty bargains then check out the Craft Clearance site.

See you again soon :)

Donna xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the dies are so affective you can't fail to make a fab card with them. I love Sue's new dies, I have just been given a voucher for my Birthday allowing me to go online craft shopping there are a few of the dies at the top of my list. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just commented on Facebook how beautiful I thought this card was, I love the embossed background it's so classy. I love all of Sue's dies you can't fail to make a fabulous card and yours is stunning thanks for sharing
    Hugs x
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not see the card?
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and simply beautiful, love this style just wish i could create same fab cards

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by