Saturday 1 February 2014

Got to love new toys!

Had some money given to me for Christmas and one of the things I bought was the Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gear system. I'd been looking at them for a little while and thinking I'd like to have a play so thought it was the perfect candidate as a pressie to myself with some of the money :)

It's really easy to use, and there are some interesting stamps available to go with it......lots' of fun to play with. Anyway I thought it was the perfect thing to use for my first piece as a permanent member of the That's Crafty DT, so lovely to have been asked to join the team after my guest month in October :)  Here's a little look at the tag I made......full details on the 'That's Crafty' blog.


Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for stopping by