Tuesday 11 March 2014

A simple little tag....

....with quite a bit of sparkle for this weeks Creative Expressions piece.  I decided to create my own little 'crystal' perfume bottle for this tag. First of all though I added a little gilded border using the Scented Border stamp, some flake and glitter glue and Summer Meadow gilding flakes.
Then to create my 'crystal' bottle I stamped the Art Deco Delight perfume bottle onto a piece of heat resistant acetate and embossed it in white, then backed the piece of acetate with some double sided adhesive sheet and cut out the bottle.
Now I peeled off the adhesive backing and covered the sticky side with Iced Snow Glitter Jewels, pressing it well onto the adhesive and then shook off the excess........
 ....which left me with a sparkly 'crystal' bottle.
Then I simply stamped the sentiment and glued everything together adding a little ribbon to trim.

See you all next week,
Donna xx

1 comment:

Hi thanks for stopping by