Tuesday 4 March 2014

Spring is on it's way.......

Well morning all, time for another play with some more creative expressions goodies.  The DT team have been given a selection of Sue Wilson single stamps to play with this month.

This week I’ve chosen the ‘Thank you’ stamp to play with, although actually I've only used part of it. I stamped the flower part of the stamp three times, cut it out and coloured it in with alcohol markers; once coloured I mounted them onto some yellow card.



Then to create a background for my card I used the Spellbinder’s Fancy Lattice die cutting out in some white card before layering it onto some more yellow card and then mounting onto a white card blank.



Then I stuck the flower panels in place using glue gel to add some dimension (you could use foam tape if you prefer), added a little ribbon loop behind the middle panel before sticking down.



 I stamped a sentiment, mounted and applied it under the floral panels, then added some ‘pearls’ round the outer edge of card with Golden Pearl Cosmic Shimmer PVA.



Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon

Donna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for stopping by