Thursday 29 May 2014

Time for another TagAlong challenge....

...and this week the theme is chosen by yours truly......what did I pick??? Nice easy one for everyone....'Tick Tock'.
So apologies that the below tag features a stamp from the Time Travellers stamp set, I'm just loving this set! However only one more creation with it to come this week after this tag and then I'll put it away for awhile!! Lol!
Right here's the tag....
Background was done with distress inks, then I added some stamping using a really useful little set of stamps from Stamp Addicts ... Grunge 2. Then I added a die cut Weathered Clock which I coloured with distress ink and clear embossed and one of the figures from the Time Travellers set which I coloured with promarkers. The clock are some old stamps I've had for ages from Invoke Arts and the last bit was adding some words from one of the chit chat word packs by Tim Holtz.
Hope you pop over to TagAlong to join in the challenge :)
Donna xx

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag, love the background and love the die cuts.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super - love the background you have created, and that weathered clock die cut - lovely stamps - great tag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous composition here Donna, a really kewl tag! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag, love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by